Mahsa University is one of the best medical university for MBBS in Malaysia. It was founded in the year 2005 as a college. The founder of the University is Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is the Pro- Chancellor and Executive Chairman of the University. The vision of the University is to produce well qualified graduates who can serve the country in future. In the year 2009, it is upgraded from college to University.
MBBS in Malaysia
MBBS in Malaysia
Segi University is one of the largest education group in Malaysia. It was established in 1977 in Kuala Lumpur.It offers variety of programs from Arts to Medicine to near about 27000 students. It has 5 campuses in Malaysia located in Kota Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Penang and Kuching. It is considered as one of the largest medical University for studying general medicine in Malaysia.
MBBS IN Malaysia
Every year, thousands of students face difficulty in getting admission in good medical institution in India. Some students manage to get MBBS admission in government institutions of India while others students look for private colleges. But due to high cost of MBBS program in private institutions they are unable to afford that. In that situation they chose to study MBBS in Abroad.
Various universities and colleges of different countries offers MBBS program and other medical programs at an affordable price which is very less as compared to India. Students come to study MBBS in Malaysia from different countries like India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Middle Eastern countries, etc.
The medical universities of Malaysia for studying MBBS in Malaysia are approved and accredited by World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and various other international bodies. Now, students do not only look for affordable tuition but also quality o0f education provided by medical institutions of abroad which is provided by Malaysia.
The procedure of getting admission for MBBS in Malaysia is very simple and hassle free. MBBS EXPERTS can help and guide you in getting admission in MBBS in Malaysia and to achieve your goal of becoming professional medical practitioner.
REASONS TO STUDY MBBS IN MALAYSIA
- Reasonable tuition fees for MBBS in Malaysia as compared to India.
- Does not accept any kind of donation for studying MBBS in Malaysia.
- Scholarships are also provided for meritorious students for studying MBBS in Malaysia.
- No entrance test.
- Assistance provide by some medical universities for clearing MCI screening test.
- Top notch education provided by universities for MBBS in Malaysia.
- Approved and accredited by international bodies like WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER, etc.
- The duration of MBBS in Malaysia is 5 years.
- Great employment opportunities after completing MBBS in Malaysia.
- Studying MBBS in Malaysia in top ranked universities.
- The medium of instruction for studying MBBS in Malaysia is English.
- Clinical rotation can be done in home country or in abroad.
- Cost of living in Malaysia is less.
- There is no kind of hidden cost for pursuing MBBS in Malaysia.
- Indian food is also available in Malaysia.
- The curriculum for studying MBBS in Malaysia is advanced.
- Graduates of MBBS in Malaysia are in demand in all over the world.
- Students can appear in different screening test like USMLE, PLAB, etc. after clearing MBBS in Malaysia.
- Malaysia is highly safe and secure country as compared to other countries of the world.
- Weather of Malaysia is very comfortable for Indian students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN MBBS IN MALAYSIA
- Student’s age should be between 17 years to 25 years.
- For admission in MBBS IN Malaysia, students must have studied the following subject with other subjects at school.
- Students must obtain good marks or grades in above subjects for admission.
- Students must qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Exam.
RECOMMENDED UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN MALAYSIA
Malaysia is a country in the Southeast Asia. It shares the border with Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Brunei. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. The official language of Malaysia is Malaysian whereas English is considered as the second active language of Malaysia. It is known as the mix of modern world and developing nation.The country has a multi ethnic, multi-cultural and multilingual society. In the late 20th and early 21st century, there is a lot of attraction among international students to study MBBS in Malaysia with affordable fees without compromising on quality of education.
CLIMATE IN MALAYSIA
The weather of Malaysia is never too hot and temperatures range from a mild 20°C to 30°C average throughout the year. The climate of Malaysia is very pleasant and the weather is characterized by warm sunny days and slightly cooler nights making Malaysia a pleasant place to visit at almost any time of year.