Mauritius is one of the dream destination for holidays around the world. There are some students who got an opportunity to study in this beautiful country. It is one of the destination where students come to study MBBS in Mauritius and spend their 6 years in this amazing country.
Mauritius is emerging as one of the preferred country to study MBBS in Mauritius. Medical universities to study MBBS in Mauritius is approved and accredited by the international bodies like World Health Organisation (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), etc.
MBBS in Mauritius has become one of the popular destination to study in the similar kind of Indian culture. Students who had completed their MBBS in Mauritius were employed in the developed nations all over the world. The faculty for MBBS in Mauritius has ample of experience to guide and train the students.
Degree awarded by the medical universities for MBBS in Mauritius are recognized worldwide. After completing their degree for MBBS in Mauritius, graduates can practice medicine all over the world after clearing screening test of the respective country.
WHY MBBS IN MAURITIUS?
- MCI approved medical universities
- Quality of education
- Curriculum for MBBS in Mauritius is approved by MCI
- Accredited by various International bodies like WHO, FAIMER, etc.
- Low fees structure as compared to Indian private colleges
- No donation for getting admission in MBBS in Mauritius
- Mauritius is known as English speaking country
- There are small batches in medical universities for MBBS in Mauritius
- Mauritius has similar culture with India
- Many universities for MBBS in Mauritius has Indian faculties with ample of experience
- The weather of the country is very blissful
- People in Mauritius has amicable nature.
- The duration for MBBS in Mauritius is 6 years
RECOGNITION OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES FOR MBBS IN MAURITIUS
- World health Organisation
- Medical Council of India
- International Medical Education Directory
- Global Alliance for Medical Education
- United States Medical Licensing Education
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada
- Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius
- South African Qualification Authority